The holiday season is here loves and I’m so excited and stressed at the same time. I love spending time with family and friends but the having to shop for everyone has always been super hard. I have been introduced to so many new companies and shops this year and I thought I would make it easier on you guys and give you a list of my favorite things! I will also have a part 2 gift guide coming soon, so make sure to subscribe to receive important email updates and possibly giveaways as well(wink wink). I have done a list for Adults & a list for Kids/Baby's. If you click on each item title, it will direct you directly to the website.
Adult Gifts •Abbott Fragrances clean non-toxic fragrances that capture the essence and memories of natural places.
•Beer Opening Glass: The most perfect gift for hubby, so he doesn’t have to search the house for a beer opener. P.s. the glass holds an entire Corona bottle.
•My Soft Soap: This is the perfect touch to my holiday decor and guess what the best part is? You can customize and refill it!
•Smart Blinds: (Code: ALMA10 for 10% off your purchase) All I have to do is say, “Alexa close the blinds” or just press a button on my phone and it’s done. I can also easily set up schedules on my smartphone and not have to worry about a thing. As if it couldn’t get better, there are also temperature sensors inside the @mysmartblinds motor that will save me money on heating & cooling bills.
•bObsweep PetHair Plus: All I have to do is press the go button and bob is on it! For all my animal lovers, he specializes in pet hair.
•Tree Hut Watches: @treehutco watches are made of all real wood and are personalized with your very own message engraved in the back & not to mention how gorgeous they are!
•Electric Fireplaces Direct: It’s perfect for adding that extra touch to your space and the heater adds that extra warmth we all need.
•Wear Pact: Wear Pact makes the softest and cutest clothes and their 100 % Organic!
• Orian Rugs: They have the most gorgeous rugs and most are Indoor/ Outdoor. My favorite part is the fact that their stain and fade resistant.
• Team Kano: . You get to see your child learn how to follow instructions and setup the wand themselves. All you need is a computer or a tablet and your kiddos are all set.
• Mumbelli: It can be used as a co-sleeper, bassinet and lounger for the baby. My favorite thing is that I can easily move it from room to room. It’s proven to be safe and has a calming effect. The baby misses being in the womb , so it finds comfort in the @mumbelli.official bed .
• Kid Box : (Code: MomOf4 to get 15% off, for every box kept) @kidbox sends you clothes straight to your door and they pick them out for you. What else could a mama of almost 4 boys ask for. My favorite part is that for every box of clothes you keep , @kidbox sends clothes to a child in need! Your kiddos can pick the charity that the box of clothes is sent to. This way we are teaching them early on the importance of helping others.
• Little Legend Clothing A simple brand with a powerful mission,to empower the next generation of Little Legends with their adorable clothes.
•Cash & Co Has the cutest and most stylish hats with a little swag added on.
• Westendkidsandco (Code: SHOP15 for extra 15% off) Simple,comfy & modern tees for the kiddos.
• The Critter Express Little ones get to build their own railroad by connecting the 8 train track together. They can choose between 2 modes, Motorized & Kid- Powered Mode. It also helps build gross & fine motor skills.
• Marble-palooza lights flash and marbles race. It comes with 62 colorful pieces and includes 11 marbles. It helps with creative thinking, fine motor skills, & cause and effect reasoning.
•Woofer Kid’s electric guitar with 20 familiar tunes and 9 puppy songs. Musical toys help with memory skills,self-esteem and patience.
•Light me to the moon: With the slide of a reel you can discover visitors from another galaxy and planets from the solar system. Kiddos loved it!